Certifications, Degrees, or Experience -
What's Best for Your Security Career?
(MP3 format - run time: 24:35)
download free audio sample
(MP3 format - run time: 0:55)
Simply click the link or to download, right click the link and select 'Save Target As' or 'Save Link As'
Certifications, Degrees, or Experience - What's Best for Your Security Career? is a mini Security On Wheels audio program that addresses the burning question that so many people are seeking the answer to. I share with you my practical, helpful, and proven ideas that will show you what you need to focus on in order to properly educate yourself and stay sharp so you can work more effectively, earn more, and become a security leader.
In this audio program, you'll learn:
- The various types of security certifications
- How hiring managers view certifications
- What to expect with certifications
- Whether college degrees are worth the time, money, and effort
- Ways that college degrees have helped me in my work
- Great ways to get good hands-on experience
- The negative aspects of hands-on experience and how to avoid them
- The answer to the question regarding what's really best for your information security career
Here's what people have already said about Certifications, Degrees, or Experience - What's Best for Your Security Career?:
- "Kevin's audio programs on information security are presented in a clear, concise manner. These are are more conversations from a mentor
who genuinely wants you to progress in your information security career.
These programs will really get you thinking about where you currently
are in your career and where you ultimately want to go."
Walt C. Atlanta, GA
- "As the CSO for a security company I am often asked "what is the best way to start in computer security?". I will have no hesitation recommending Kevin's audio book. It is very well presented and the arguments are made in a well-reasoned and pragmatic style. Based on the quality of the this audio book I look forward to purchasing your others as they become available. Kevin, you are doing a very good job with these audio books."
D. Garrard, Canberra, Australia
- "Kevin makes some good points in this audio program - things I would've never thought of. Will definitely save me a lot of effort and money."
T.Ballew, Salt Lake City, UT
Before you spend years of your time and potentially tens of thousands of dollars, learn
you need to know to
get ahead in this field. It'll be $9.95 well-invested.
You will be re-directed to PayPal's site where you can pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover) or through your PayPal account. Once you pay, the MP3 file will be available for immediate download.
Click here to return to the Security On Wheels home page.
become information security expert, getting started in security, get started in security, information security career, information security podcast, information security audiobook, information security audio book